LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a Advice (IT)     09 August 2015

My wife has put dowry case

I got married in May,2014 and my wife was not adjusting in the family.Earlier she said that she doesn't wants to stay with parents,I was not agree for same.In the meantime,I got the job in Pune and stayed there with her in Pune from Mar to June 2015.These she was having the issues with me also.In june end,my wife went back to her parents home and now put Dowry case in Jaipur,not sure about DV case.My father got a call from Jaipur - women cell today morning to come and meet.

My queries:

1. Not yet got anything in written.Shall we go n meet or wait for written information/notice?

2. Any chances of being arrested or will go after taking anticipatery bail?

3. Shall we take our advocate with us or not?

4. Shall we take anyone else from our family/relative or not?

5. Shall i put case under section 9 here? What is the benefit of this?

Please advice.

Learning

10 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 August 2015

take your adv with you while you approach for mediation before the womens cell.only if the mediation fails fir will be filed.dont file rcr in this situation

498a Advice (IT)     10 August 2015

@saravanan s : I don't have any written information/notice..just phone call from Mahila Thana to come n meet with no date for mediation,We have a fear that Police will harrash us and try to blackmail us.

(Guest)

Jo darr gaya woh marrgaya !

Abey ja, kuch nahi hoga, tere paas lund he, wahan bas ch oo th he.

Dar mat.

Ja.. kooch nahi hoga, thoda pooch taach karenge, and never take a kaala coat with you to police station, there is nothing that a lawyer can do in a womens police station, he or she can one be a broker and do some money there thats all.

show some balls,  man, go there..

Isko divorce de de.

tu iske laayak nahi he, isko tere se zyaada police se pyaar he, usko bolo police ke saath hi jaake rahe.

Take divorce man. if yuo have taken money from her, then tere se bada choo tiya koi nahi, uska paisa uske mooh pe pheko aur talaaq lelo.

Agli baar shaadi kare toh apne paise se karna, naa ki, bheek ke paiso se. Ijjazt bhi koi cheez hoti he !

Mikey   10 August 2015

gyaan prakash ji,

agar paisa nahi liya tha aur woh bolti hai liya tha kyunki usne diya tha tub bhi kya lund aur goti dikha du ?

498a Advice (IT)     10 August 2015

Not demanded for anything..They had just given bed,AC n Car,not taken any money in form of cash.Not taken anything else after marriage.

498a Advice (IT)     11 August 2015

Gyaan Prakash Ji,

Waiting for your reply.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Mikey
gyaan prakash ji,

agar paisa nahi liya tha aur woh bolti hai liya tha kyunki usne diya tha tub bhi kya lund aur goti dikha du ?

Toh bolna bosu di, tab diya tha kya jo ab bolrahi he ki diya? Chup rahoge station court mein toh log wahi maanlenge ki tumne liya, and legally also it is very difficult for her to prove that you accepted cash from her, its a lengthy process, by the end of which both of your and your families will be in the  verge of becoming mental patients.

In all this one should take courage and approach girls side for compromise, there is no use of breaking head about all this, provided the girls side is sane enough to accept terms of compromise and takes back all cases and agrees for mutual consent divorce.

If they want matters to be solved in court only, then you have to stick to your version of MAINE PAISE NAHI LI BOSU DI SE.. and in each cross examinaiton you will have to tell the same, no matter how ferociously the oposite party lawyer insults and asks u that u took dowry.

tab tum lund dikhao ya goti kisko farak padega? anyways u have already shown both of them to her. Ab sabko dikhaana he toh dikhao mera kya :D

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Divorce Advice
Not demanded for anything..They had just given bed,AC n Car,not taken any money in form of cash.Not taken anything else after marriage.

BED is ok.

AC also OK.

But CAR? it is luxury. Such things ethically have to be earned by you, and you should be ashamed to take such huge gifts from your in=laws.

It is as equal to selling yourself to in-laws and to your wife.

Even if they tell we give it out of love and affection, you should tell I dont want, if you want give it to your daughter, let her use it, the vehicle also should be in her name and not in your name.

You have properly taken nice dowry items, the moment you took you became cheap to them, and if they took bill in your name and kept, even GOD cannot save yuo from going to jail. Without taking one single penny from wife and her side, wives are headache material, and you being educated took dowry.

If I come across your wife in this forum will teach her how to put you and your parents in jail for accepting CAR from her.

One should never take a single penny from wife or wifes side. EVER ! I am very much against people like you who accept jolly well gifts shamelessly from wife and her parents.

SuperHero (Manager)     12 August 2015

@Prakash Sir - I agree with you. Men should never take a single penny from wife or wives side.

I see there are Men who earn in US Dollars and when Mother in Law comes to help the daughter during pregnancy they ask themselves to pay for tickets leaving the comfort and luxury they had in there home country, so on and so forth...Worst scenarios too..

@Divorce Advice - Okay whatever happened has happened. Now be careful , check with a Lawyer and see how things goes?? Be Careful. 

498a Advice (IT)     13 August 2015

Today my father had called the IO to inform that we(only parents are going not me) are coming on 18th Aug,2015 and he said that he already sent a notice yesterday.

Please advice further.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register