my wife fraud with me


I was married 5/2015 Both me and my wife are divorcey, we started separating from my parents after 4 months of marriage. My wife 9/2015 in pregnancy was gone her home ujjain. By which we have 1 son. Since then, she does not want to come back, i go there many time and sending money cash and her bank account and product shopping baby product send by online also for her and baby. she has claimed me 125 CRP, 4 98-A, 506,34, now I know some source , she had already 2 marriage before me. first divorce got 5/2010 but he did the second marriage on 12/2009, the first person had done such a case like me on which he got the money 4 divorce degree , after the our engagement she done 2nd divorce on The 1000 stamp was on divorce, so what should I do?
software engineer

Cal me 9866759900


The second divorce seems not valid, she's not your lawful wife in the eye of law. The criminal complaint u/s 498a IPC will be dismissed on this very ground. Maintenance u/s 125 CrPC can be claimed for minor child and as she's not lawful wife she will not get.

Total likes : 2 times


she case me she done 10 lakh 4 marrige , and gold and silver all of fack blames , and after baby i go ther  meet so she blame me 

ki dhamki di or paise or car mangi. lots of wrong blames  

Free legal advice and legal aid cell

File a suit to declare your marriage as null and vooid.  You should pay maintenance for the child.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x