Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ayaz   23 January 2018

My shares forwarded to another entity by company

Wishing a very good day to everybody

I had invested more than 20 years back in Mothersons Sumi Systems Ltd. 

As after sometime of investment I was not getting regular Bonus shares or dividend, I thought it was a bad investment & kept silent, thinking the company is not doing well

Actually, The Company Suddenly started giving the Shares on my name & my mother’s name to somebody else in Gujarat another address (I have that address) without my knowledge. They did not notify me at all in any manner

I came to know about this 2 to 3 years back, I approached the Company and they did not give me anything and told me to wait and wait even after calling them many times and forwarding all the documents required by them

After approaching SEBI a few months back they sent me a few years dividend and partial Bonus Shares

And now ‘Karvy Computershare ’ their representative wants me to follow a procedure to get all the Duplicate shares which the company says is not with them and they want me to check whether I have them with me or not

The company is trying to wash off their hands & cover up their grave fault/fraud by making me follow this procedure (Filing FIR of lost shares, Indemnity bond) for no fault of mine & keeping me deprived of my right for so long

I want to know if I am entitled to get an appropriate Compensation along with the remaining Shares & Dividend from the company for their Fault and keeping me deprived of my Rights for such a long period

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register