LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya (none)     26 September 2013

My right on grandfathers property

A property bought by my Grandfather.He had 5 sons and 4 daughters. My father is the 1st son of my Grand Father.My Grand father Died without leaving any will.After his death the property was inherited by his 5 sons...His Daughters had leave their right from the property by signing…The property is now in the name of his 5 sons..The property is not partitioned till now..It is a joined property..My father have one daughter (me) and a son who is 9 years younger than me...I was born on 1965..I am married on 1984..My father died on 17th March 2013...After his Death I came to know that my father has given his entire portion of share of the cited property to my younger brother without my concern. Though My Brother’s financial condition is good enough. The  property is not portioned neither legally nor orally..Can my father give his share only to my brother…The only cause that he  deprived me from the property as because I am a Woman..The property is not earned by my father…Not even my grandpa made a will before his death…the property values 4 cores now…It is in Kolkata(West Bengal,India)..Can I take any type of Legal action?????Please give me some suggestion…….They are not giving me any share from my grandpa’s Property…

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register