LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (Design Engineer)     10 April 2014

My question

I am a 26 yr old OBC category Boy, m in love with my Colleague who belongs to Open caste i.e. Maratha. We both have decided that we will marry each other. We find it too-too difficult to live without each other. Our relationship is 2 years old and we both are very serious for each other, But her family is pressurizing her to get married to a boy of her caste or any open caste. They dnt want to marry her daughter to any obc or sc/st caste. Plz suggest how to make her parents agree.I feel very much helpless in even thinking to live without her, as she is best for me & I am best for her. We both have very good understanding with each other.. but only the caste difference is the issue from their side. My parents are fully agreed about our marriege... even my family not differentiating to anyone based on any one's caste. So please tell me there is any way to change my caste from obc to open caste????   Can I get MARATHA caste certificate????  If I will get such certificate for open category then there is no problem.... all the issue will be solved. So plz plz plz..... tell me any way to covert myself from obc to open caste.   

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register