Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sadheesh   06 March 2017

My mother lost her divorce copy while shifting home

Dear Sir,

Please any one help me how to get the duplicate copy of Divorce document .  My mother lost her copy while shifting home.

Thanks,

Learning

14 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 March 2017

Apply for certified copy from court.

Sadheesh   06 March 2017

Sir,

Please let me know the procedure how to apply in court.

Thanks

Sachin (N.A)     06 March 2017

You need to have:

1. Case No

2. Judge name who disposed the case

3.Date when case was disposed 

Fill the form of certified copy ( form will be available in court complex)

Fill the above details then go to court record room they will provide you a Sr No from their record room register normally known as Goswara No.

Write down that Goswara No on that form and submitt the form on window of certified copy they will give you the document within one week.

(Guest)

Ask your mother to contact her advocate, he will be having copy of divorce decree or order.  It appears that your mother did not pay lawyer fees.  Even if you do jugaad and try to obtain copy from copying section, you will be asked your lawyers signature without which you wont get copy of divorce. Clear fees of your lawyer, dont cheat lawyer or else next marriage also you will be cheated (what goes around comes around)

stanley (Freedom)     06 March 2017

@ author 

In Maharastra if you go to the district court website the copy can be dowloaded from the court website .From whichever state you are please check the website for the copy . .

If you want certified copy of the decree than approach the Nazir with the above mentioned details like case type ,case no, date etc .There are certain charges per page . You can give and advance to the Nazir of the court and they will hand over a receipt to you . In a week or 10 days time you will get the certified copy .

Sadheesh   06 March 2017

I dont have case number / file number for the divorce copy in that case how can i search.

stanley (Freedom)     06 March 2017

in Maharastra you can search by mother name or fathers name in district courts and in which year the case was filed .

By the way how old are you .And why do you need judgement copy, is your mother planning of getting married again cheeky or has there been any maintennce been passed in the judgement that your father is not paying devil

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sadheesh
I dont have case number / file number for the divorce copy in that case how can i search.

Why do you need it? Do you want to confirm your mother is divorcee or you want to know who is your dad?

(Guest)

It looks like very old case.  I doubt records will be available. Just approach counsel and see what works out.

Sadheesh   06 March 2017

Actually My mother  was dead by road accident .Want to get legal heir certificate . in Taluk office they are asking divorce copy document.

sad

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sadheesh
Actually My mother  was dead by road accident .Want to get legal heir certificate . in Taluk office they are asking divorce copy document.

Anyway you have been sufficiently advised on the issue.  You may follow the same and try and secure a copy.  If you go to court, take Adhaar card with you or voter card with you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 March 2017

Try yourself or take help of local counsels.

Sadheesh   06 March 2017

Thanks every one for the valuable info..

Sadheesh   06 March 2017

Thanks every one for the valuable info..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register