LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raju   12 April 2017

My land acquired by my neighbor

We have 1 acre Agri. land and forming since from 20 yrs. This land situated in sy no 100 and our neighbor also have 1 acre land in sy no 101. He approached court saying that we are forming in wrong sy no. which means we are in 101 and he is in 100. So the land should be exchanged. In our land (sy no. 100) we have well (dug well) but in his land no well. He get Injection order from court for not allowing us into our land. Now he forming my land but am not forming. What is remedy available to me and can the court issue injection to stop us from forming and allow to use my neighbor. Pls help me

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Take your case documents to the lawyer for proper consultation

raju   12 April 2017

Sir,

We already appointed one lawyer. This was happend 4 yrs back. But the lawyers here is not cooperating. They are extending the case period. And the opposite lawyer sm what influsing our lawyer. He always saying it will solved. But the matter still in court.

Thats why I posted here to sort out sm solution. Pls let me know wt will be the procedure involved in this

(Guest)

well then change the lawyer

raju   12 April 2017

we are not in a position to bare all expenses.. Kindly suggest me a solution

(Guest)

Well if such is the case you must legal services authority in your district/city. People who are not in the position to bear expenses can get free legal aid.

Regards

raju   12 April 2017

Thank you sir for your prompt reply!!

But my query is can the court issue injunction order by stpping us from forming our agri. lands and allowing my neighbor??

if the court stop both the party is ok. But why the court stopped us and allowed my opposite party?? Or is this all depends how the lawyer argue before the court??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register