LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaspal Singh   06 May 2019

My gratuity & harassment during notice period

Dear Team, I joined an organization ( Bank)
as on date 01 August 2014 , there after my confirmation I take Promotion as a Assistant Manager sales 2016, my next promotion criteria had 2 year best business performance. as per promotion criteria I give best performance but my next year ( promotion year ) bank transfer to me other city. thus the reason whole year y Business performance had too low . so not fulfilled my promotion criteria.
so make the resignation as on date 05 March 2019 my supervisor rejected it, next day I case reinitiated my resignation my boss ( supervisor ) also rejected it again without any reason. he said to me make the resignation after March otherwise his annual rating will be hit .he make sure to me that he will approve my resignation on 2 April 2019. & relieve me within 1 month .
I told the boss that sir with my poor business performance bank will not consider to retain me & at present I also have best opportunity, & make again resignation. Supervisor hold it for 10 day ,
when I ask about it approve he laughing every time, I had to confuse so I make a phone call to & discussion whole matter with my HR ( Mr M.K. he is first level HR) . but HR said it depends on your supervisor .
next morning call to MR A.S.Gill second level HR he also said same. so I am so hard as there .so finally I mark I mail to my supervisor to know about rejected reason of my resignation.He is hyper on me that how you did that . he not reply me for 3 days so finally I Make Call HR Head Mr A.S. he listen my whole matter & after cutting phone he immediately call to my supervisor that what is reason there for harrs this employee if he do not want work there so why you hold him . supervisor is too hyper on me that you escalate to me in HR office. so he approve m resignation with 3 months notice period ( as per bank rule ) then my resignation go to approval for MR A.K. My second supervisor, he said to me for revoke (Withdrawing) resignation request & start the work again , we will transfer you at you home town location . but I politely said to him that sir kindly approve my resignation with 1 month notice period. but he said that it is bank policy you have to complete 3 month notice period. then I mark a mail to HR Head request to him sir kindly arrange the special approval for my earlier relieving I just requested relieve from my last working days I also enclosed offer letter of other organization. but HR have no reply & they approve my resignation with 3 month notice period.
As per my notice period my resignation request consider 27 March 2019 & my last working date 24 June 2019.
Then in April ( the start of next finical year of the bank.) normally promotion,rating& transfer are come in April first week. so bank makes deputation orders from date of 01 April 2019 to 10 April 2019 at near by my home town . I joined there as per orders.
Dear sir , There Branch head also tell me for revoke (Withdrawing) my resignation . he said that now you will come at near by home town . I said to him that sir it is my finally discussion is that I will not revoke (Withdrawing) my resignation. So now Branch manager & BSM forcefully said to me doing the work also this is now location for me . They are forcefully said me that if you not working give us a plain paper request for early relieving . I also said that I already talks with HR for early relieving.
BM & BSM forcefully said that if not give to us plain paper request we will fire you . I make sure this now location for me so that is reason I have no business . BSM threatened to me that if you're not working during notice period we are deputed so for away for home town approximately 1000 kilometers.
I tell to BSM my poor business performance is the main reason my resignation. Now I have no work , but I will trying my best.

Dear advisers kindly confirm that am I eligible for my grauity .
Is this harmful for me not working during notice period. How many risk I have to pay for this .
How I can work there like such environment where they are torcher me . They comment & pinpoint me again & again.

Thanks & Regards
Jaspal singh
mob. 7973505342

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 May 2019

Kindly confirm that am I eligible for my gratuity.: An employee is eligible for gratuity on rendering 5 years of service. Is this harmful for me not working during notice period.: That your superior has to decide When someone takes salary he must justify the For the salary taken from a bank burdened with performance targets. How many risk I have to pay for this . : Members cannot decide, and it depends on your superior's response to the reference he gets from your superior employer. How I can work there like such environment where they are torcher me. : The definition of torture differs from case to case. Like you, every officer superior to you also has some targets and accomplishments and he has to necessarily depend on your performance. Your superior is not managing a club and accountable. Every official in Bank experience abundant work pressure. Everyone has to perform his role. If you are not willing to work sincerely even during the notice period, it is naturally any goal-oriented superior must react. No legal query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register