LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonam123*   05 August 2016

My employer didn't pay my salary

Can anyone suggest me that how can I stop the website of Lantech Soft company becuase I am freelance writer of them. And they didn't pay my salary of last month. As I am working freelancer so it happens to me so many times. This time I am fed up of these circumstances. I want to stop thier website so they can't do thier work proeprly and get loss. I need help to punsih them and stop thier business becuase this company did this thing for so many employees.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 August 2016

Do u have appointment order?

Any thing which show that you will get payment for write up given by you?

If yes then give notice for recovery of your salary through local lawyer.

If no then you need to make appeal to labour commissioner for non payment of you wages.

If still u don't get any help then u need to file case in consumer court for the same.

You can't stop their business since you don't have any authority to do it.

But you can claim your wages by above lagal ways.

sonam123*   05 August 2016

I get payment 2-3 times from that company so i have a transaction record and emails.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 August 2016

Depending upon what was the contract between you and M/s Lantech Soft company ( implied/in writing) shall determine you were employee or consumer or not?

Since you are frequently suffering from such issues I shall suggest that better you engage a very able counsel specializing in contract matters so as to draft agreement suitable to your needs.

If your agreement empowers you to block then you may succeed in such action.

However let your able counsel opine so that you do not face any claims/charges etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register