Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

haricharan   21 September 2016

Mutual divorce

Hi,

I Got Married on October 2015, The next day of my marriage I came to know about her prior relationship, I was not worried of her past before wedding as everyone might have a past, she started to continue it even after the wedding. I have her WhatsApp chat and a mail from the guy showing me that the girl is not interested in you please leave her. In December we moved into the flat and I stayed there for a month, and due to some circumstance I got a job in other location and moved there alone and every week end I used to come back and be with her, and for god sake we both are still unconsumed (didn't meet physically as she was not interested in it I couldn't force her). I had a medical checkup and I am perfectly fine. In Feb she moved to her hometown and they consulted some local councilors (even we were involved in the counselling) and the bride parents came to a conclusion of getting divorced. We are waiting for a year to get completed and apply for divorce. Meanwhile we got some divorce drafts from my wife side, where they mentioned all the false rumors on me, when we spoke to them they simply told if we have something strong we can get the divorce fast. I am not ready to accept those as I didn't commit anything wrong.

My Questions here are:-

1. alimony- do I need to give them any money for divorce.

2. What steps should I take if there are not going with mutual divorce 13B

Any councilors reading this please share your mail id or contact numbers so that I can give you in-depth descripttion.

Regards,

Learning

18 Replies

(Guest)

Sir,

The answer to your query simply is that you hire an able counsel who may then represent your case in front the opposite party because the concerns raised by you show that you are not properly handling it. You have been cheated but still you havent taken any steps against the paramour. You say that you have solid proof against her but still you have failed to create enough pressure on her and her family instead you are talking about giving alimony. I ll suggest that you hire a lawyer who may then properly get you out of this mess. These questions you have raised have no definite answer because technically you dont need to pay anything to her and further if they dont agree to mutual consent divorce you can force them to. Then you are back to square one. The lawyer will guid you and make you aware about your rights so that you are able to create enough pressure on the other party. 

Regards,
Rit Arora

Advocate

Sachin (N.A)     21 September 2016

Originally posted by : haricharan

Hi,

I Got Married on October 2015, The next day of my marriage I came to know about her prior relationship, I was not worried of her past before wedding as everyone might have a past, she started to continue it even after the wedding. I have her WhatsApp chat and a mail from the guy showing me that the girl is not interested in you please leave her. In December we moved into the flat and I stayed there for a month, and due to some circumstance I got a job in other location and moved there alone and every week end I used to come back and be with her, and for god sake we both are still unconsumed (didn't meet physically as she was not interested in it I couldn't force her). I had a medical checkup and I am perfectly fine. In Feb she moved to her hometown and they consulted some local councilors (even we were involved in the counselling) and the bride parents came to a conclusion of getting divorced. We are waiting for a year to get completed and apply for divorce. Meanwhile we got some divorce drafts from my wife side, where they mentioned all the false rumors on me, when we spoke to them they simply told if we have something strong we can get the divorce fast. I am not ready to accept those as I didn't commit anything wrong.

My Questions here are:-

1. alimony- do I need to give them any money for divorce.

2. What steps should I take if there are not going with mutual divorce 13B

Any councilors reading this please share your mail id or contact numbers so that I can give you in-depth descriptttion.

Regards,

If you both going for mutual divorce you need not to alleged any allegation on each other. Giving money/ alimony or not is matter of settlement between both of you. and a single lawyer can represent both of you.

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     21 September 2016

The law is complicted and bookish knowledge does not help.

Even after mutual DIVORCE what ever terms agreed the spuuse is eligible for maintenance till she marries again.

Thr only safe course is apply for nullity of marriage.

(Guest)

further please dont admit to any allegation just for the sake of it.

Sachin (N.A)     21 September 2016

Originally posted by : marriage matters.
The law is complicted and bookish knowledge does not help.

Even after mutual DIVORCE what ever terms agreed the spuuse is eligible for maintenance till she marries again.

Thr only safe course is apply for nullity of marriage.

laughlaughlaugh

haricharan   21 September 2016

nullity of marriage what does this mean

Mukesh sharma (job )     21 September 2016

Hi Haricharan fi you go mutul divorce than you not need to give any alimoney to her and represent your case very strong and you need to collect some avidence where you proof she have relation with other guy after marriage and contact with him this is very important 

hire some good family lawyer who present your case in court and you got divorce easily and collect all avidence 

sai narayana   22 September 2016

If you have the ability to prove her adultery done (after the marriage), then only you can escape from paying alimony legally. Rest of the cases, alimony depends on your bargaining skills and their demanding skills and techniques :-)

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     22 September 2016

Mr Sachin it is simple to make fun of others.

What you are doing. You have taken a life long liability and prospects   of  futher cases on you.

No one come in your life with such liability or if comes you have to adjust many things and double expanses.

What I am telling that NULLITY of marriage that there was no legal marriage and hence no marital relations. SO NEED  not TO PAY ANY THING ANY TIME.

SO INSTEAD MAKING  FUN   OF OTHERS STILL WORK ON YOUR PROBLEMS AND FIND WAYS TO COME OUT OF THEM. 

FOR ALL OTHERS THERE ARE WAYS OUT THAT YOU NEED NOT TAKE LIFE LONG LIABILITIES AND ALONE ALOOF NESS.

It's wrong perception to say that no alimony on nullity. The S25 alimony is applicable on all types of break-ups except on adultery grounds.

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     22 September 2016

Mr Narayan all these sections are applicable when you accept that there was marriage.

There was no marriage , no relations as husband and wife.

A maid servant living in your house or a relative living with food and shelter can not claim any relief under any law accept at the most labour laws.

And not only adultry but living away without proper reasons is also perfect alibi not to pay any thing. But people in fear or carelessness  do not collect proper evidence .

If the wife comes with proofs of wedding card, wedding photos and witnesses can the husband that no marriage at all?? If the marriage is admitted we have to pay alimony on break up on what ever the reason it is but except on adultery. Only thing which can we say is the quantum may decrease if wife proved to be at fault.

Wedding cards and photos have to be proved . It is easy to prove them as doctored.fake and created by computer gimmics. No photographer will be available with original negatives and even the camera  used who may have taken photographs.

In fact in most of MCD cases court want proof of marriage and we create new wedding cards.and even new photos.

And now a days no body will come as witness in marriage related cases for the side of alleged wife.

Far adultry how to get evidence can not be spelt on public web site, but it is easy and simple to get it.

If at all what you are saying is true that we can deny the marriage itself so much easily then no kidless husband would have paid any alimony in indian history so far. Creating new proofs with mutal consent is different from denying the valid proofs when contested.

Now coming to law, family court has special provisions to consider the evidence on prima-facie and if it feels what the litigant saying is tenable then the litigant need not submit the original. So don't escape the incidence of marriage itself with irrational thoughts and unfeasible ideas.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register