Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hardi   10 May 2018

Mutual consent divorce

Respected All,

I recentaly took mutual concent divore. Acoording to that custody of my daughter is with mr. In that it is mentioned that he can allow to meet he occasinaly. But now a days he deny to talk with her in that case wht can i do. She is just 9 yrs old.My judgement is done but on paper decree is pending. so what can i do to be with in touch with my daughter????

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     10 May 2018

Go and meet your daughter at his house if he disallow you to meet than file independent petition for custody of daughter once again where your request for visiting your daughter on regular basis for fixed time and days in a week or month can be fixed by the court. If you're divorce case was decided under the Hindu Marriage Act,1955 the application under section 26 of this Act can be filled in the same Family Court seeking order for custody/visitation of your daughter.

hardi   10 May 2018

thank you very much sir for your guidence.My Judjement declare on 23/04/18 and both judgement and decree order will I receive in June after Summer Vacation.So after that i can apply or i have to wait for his behave for 2-3 months more.He also do insult of my parents and do lot of arguments with them too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register