LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anononymus (Business)     07 August 2008

Mutation of the property

Mr X, a Hindu male expires in 1995 in delhi, leaving behind a WILL stating that  the ownership  of his  property in delhi shall go firstly to his wife, and after her demise, the ownership of the ground flooor shall go his daughter and the ownership of the first foor and terrace shall go to his son. Now as the wife of the deceased is ailing seriosly, the daughter wants that tthe mutation of the property shall be done in the name of her mother and thereafter the property shall be converted from leasehold to freehold  to fecilitate the partitioning of the property  between her brother and herself in  accordance  with her father's WILL. The brother, who has been the occupant of the first floor and terrace since 1975 is dodging the mutation in the name of  the mother. The sister suspects some ulterior motives of her  brother in this  matter. How can she force the brother to do the mutation / freehold  in favor of the mother. Any other solution possible to protect  her rights in this property  ? What could be the motives of the brother in delaying the mutation in the name of mother.

Learning

6 Replies

GOPI KRISHNA (ADVOCATE)     08 August 2008

the benificiary of the will, the wife of executor shall make an application for transfer of revenue/municipal entries in her name by furnishing the copy of the will, death certificate and other required documents, the property records will be mutated in her name, for the mutation the NOC or consent of her son is not reqired

Guest (n/a)     09 August 2008

Dear Sir,

Under which Section the Applicaton for the Mutation has to be move

GOPI KRISHNA (ADVOCATE)     11 August 2008

No need to mention rg sec in application, an application addressed to the concerned municipality/village panchayat or authority where  the property situated

vinshu gupta (business)     17 August 2008

Respected sir ,

i am vinshu gupta from meerut actually i want to ask a question actually  my father name&shree ved prakash gupta he is businessmen and i have 6sisters and one brother. 4sisters and brother are married i have younger sister so actually sir i am 27old. but mari marrige nahi hu pa rahi hai jiske karan mari choti sister bhi ghar par bathi hai actually sir my father i not good health aur jis house main hum rahte hai vo mari mother aur brother ke naam hai sir pls main aapse jaanna chati hu ki agar kal mare parents ko kush hu jata hai to kya hum dono sisters jo unmarried hai kya praents ke baad hum dono sistes uss ghar main nahi rah sakte kya legal toor par vah hamara ghar nahi hamara gha nahi hoga agar kalko bahi ne humko ghar se bahar kar diya to kya legal too par vah hamara ghar nahi huga or hum apnee marji se vaha nahi rah sakte actually sir mare bhai se mari bolchal nahi hai last 4 yearrs se so muje dar lagta hai kal parents ke baad vo humko dara dhamkane na lage pls sir guide us hum dono sisters ko kya karna chiyee agar kal hum dono ki marrige nahi hoti hai sir mari mother pdhi likhi nahi hai vo anpad hai pls sir aap humko aapki advised chiyee ki apnee agae ki life ko secure karne ke liye kya karna chiyee jissi hum dono sisters ko aage koi pareshani na hu pls sir humko sahi advised chiyee es baat se hum dono sisters bahut distrub rahte hai  

vinshu gupta (business)     17 August 2008

pls sir  advise me

Guest (n/a)     19 August 2008

My Father-in-law has three daughters. Iam married to the eldest one. He is having a bunglow in Katraj, Pune. Now he has given permission to his elder daughter and middle daughter to construct additional floor on top of the bunglow.  The first floor will be constructed by middle sister and the top floor by eldest sister (my wife). We are planning to take individual house loans for the construction. (a)  As the bunglow is in the name of my father-in-law, what should we do so that each floor is transfered in the name of each sister & their husband. (b)  Do we have to pay any money/fees to soceity before construction of the floor. (the 1+2 scheme for the house has already been approved by Pune municipal Corporation)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register