LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varghese (drvargheseae@gmail.com)     10 October 2016

Mutation of relinquishment deed

due to bad relationship with siblings 3brothers executed a partition  deed secrtly without the knowledge of other six legal heirs. and submitted the registered partition deed  for mutation but village officer refused  to do so as there is clause in the pation deed "THERE ARE NO ANY THER LEGAL HEIRS OTHER THAN WE THREE BROTHERS " due to this clause village officer refused to do mutation    for want of other legal heirs consent.. Relationhip with other siblings are cordial in my case hence all the six legal heirs, on my request, released their rights by executing registeted relinquishment deed or dhananischaya aadharam  in my favour .,Now out of nine shares I have received seven shares including mine.

now whats the procedure  for getting all these shares mutated  in my name, and what  is the fate ôf the partition deed executed secretly without the knowledge of other legal heirs. Submitted for advice please.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 October 2016

If relinquishment deed is duly registered and valid then you have got share of other 6 Co-sharers/legal heirs.

Now you and other 2 are remaining.

Partition deed was declined to be registered.

With the aid of valid and registered relinquishment deed it may be now registered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register