LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varghese (drvargheseae@gmail.com)     06 August 2016

Mutation of dhana nischaya adharam

sir, my father died intestate made a partion deed between 3 brothers without the knowledge of other legal heirs and got it registered.. For mutation purpose self consulted the concerned Village Officer with the copy of the partion deed, but VO refused to mutate dute to absence of other legal heirs. self consulted a lawyer and the lawyer obtained the release dedd in the orm of DHANA NISCHAYA ADHARAM in my favour only as the other legal heirs relationship with my two brothers is not cordial. so my sisters and brothers are the legal heirs other than the three who made the partition  deed..

Now again consulted the VO with all the copies of   the dhana nischaya adharam received from my sisters and brothers but VO is not able to do the mutation and VO wanted to refer the matter to Tehsildar for his opinion.

Now I would like to know the the modus operandi  for mution of my share whether it will be based on the Partion deed or based on the Dhana nischaya adharam received from my other legal heirs.

submitted for kind information and reply please

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 August 2016

No definite suggestion is possible unless the deeds are seen and contents perused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register