LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ann   24 February 2020

Murder threats and no help despite several complaints

I am from Bangalore,  My husband is 68 years old, suffers 50% disability.  His ex-wife, daughters and their husbands have sold their property 3 years ago and have been making all kind of threats if we don’t part with our property. the daughter has married an IRS officer and says she has IMMUNITY being the wife of a powerful officer and nothing will happen to her.  Before they make an encroachment/trespass attempt with men and implements, they register in advance false threat, rape and molestation complaints against my husband and since their attempts to scare me with threats of shooting my son if I don’t leave my husband have failed, they file crime cases against us both now.  None of my complaints to any forum from New Delhi to Bangalore have helped us, instead we observe their threats/harassment increases. 

I met him at an old age home only in end 2007 and seeing his physical and mental state, decided to help him with food.  When his ex-wife got to know this in less than a month,  she threatened to kill him, if I did not him away from the property which he bought in her name about 30 years ago, as her present husband was objecting his stay in the guesthouse. As an earlier attempt to chop my husband's head off by his ex-wife's servant has left him requiring about 20 sutures, unofficially informed of her involvement with the case never solved, I feared for his life. But now apart from herself, she sends people who come and tell me that i should kill myself to  “she wants her husband back as she wants his property”, and she tells me that i should abandon him to die alone on the road as she has always wished for an end like that for him.  she is hearless, cruel and very daring. Kindly advise how, what or where I should turn for help.  I did try filing a PCR, but failed as I carried a xerox copy of my complaint to the CoP as I did not know the original had to be submitted in court and the lawyer too was not reachable thereafter.   I greatly appreciate your time and advice Sirs.  Thank you.

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     24 February 2020

Dear querist,

Contact senior citizen cell and lodge complaint with police.

Regards,

Ann   28 February 2020

Thank you Sir for your reply.

i have tried lodging police complaints.  

Our complaints to local police station are outright refused, but their complaint is received and acknowledged most of the time with them not going to the station at all.

complaints to the Commissioner of Police just disappear wiht no result.  one of our complaints to the commissioner when they threatened to murder my husband, we got a reply from the Local Police Station stating that "after investigation they found that she (ex-wife) does not drive the car fast." 

I have written to both NCW and NHRC with no action, but their false complaint after they entered our property and threatened us is filed as a Crime case against my husband and me on instructions from NCW the police said, and the earlier cop threatened us saying he will make my husband run between the court and the police station for the rest of his life for complaining against them.  he had even got his men to survey our property.   so no luck with the Police too Sir.

Thank you Sir for your advice.

Ann

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register