LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muthu (Scientist)     24 September 2011

Murder coupled with false documentation

Hi, I am living in USA. My mother was killed in India by my wife for my mother's  property. The incident was filed in the local police station FIR under IPC 174 and not IPC302. One of my relative and local police officers are sold out. None of the evidences in the house and the witnesses are not properly recorded.  Police is trying to close the murder incident as suicide. Police is corrupted upto DSP level.

My wife is keeping on filing bogus complients against me and my relatives. Police is acting nicely for her and threatening me and my relatives. She filed FIR twice wrongly and now it is in the court.

Police is not willing to investigate my mother's murder case. Even after three month, police is not willing to get the chemical analysis report to identify the cause fo death of my mother.

LET ME KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO FOR GETTING THE JUSTICE FOR TEH LOSS OF MOTHER

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 September 2011

If possible try to get the post mortem report by the hospital.  If you get the reason for death you can initiate criminal proceedings against you wife.

Muthu (Scientist)     24 September 2011

Hi, Thanks for your message. We have filed a direction petition praying for proper investigation. In the post-mortem report, the cause for the death is withheld and need to be identifed thro' chemical analysis of the specimens taken from autopsy. The high court is asking the police to get the chemcial analysis report three times for the duration of three months. Police is not even the submit the sample for analysis and using all possible excuses like a worst school boy. Let me know how to proceed further.

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 September 2011

Dear Sir, 

I feel pity for your ill-fate. I can understand your feelings and share your anger on the diluted justice delivery system of India. If you want any help from me kindly send your details to my e.mail Id.

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/injustice.php

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register