Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     26 November 2017

Mukesh ambani a con man who fooled indians in name of lyf china handsets

To,

The Police Commissioner of Mumbai

And Other Companion High Rank Police officers

City:- Mumbai, State :- Maharashtra.

Sub:- COMPLAINT AGAINST LYF JIO FOR PROVIDING CHEAP CHINA MADE THRID CLASS HANDSETS AND IN WARRANTY REFUSING TO GIVE PRODUCT SERVICES IN WARRANTY.

Accused address is:- Reliance Jio India Headquarters Address: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd., RCP 14 (TC 23 ), Phase 4, B-Block , 3rd Floor, C 4 130 Twane-Belapur Road, Gansoli, Navi Mumbai 400701, Maharashtra, India

Reliance Jio Head Office Phone Number: +91-22-44770000

Complaint Right:-

Article 350 of the Constitution of India.

FIR 154(3) /150 Cr.p.c -Read With- crimes defined in IPC

Invoked powers Sec 10, 17, 22, 23, 24 & 25, 29 OF POLICE ACT

Read with- Sec 29A IPC -Read with- Sec 88A Indian Evidence Act 1872

Resp. Sir,

1.That I Mr KK Agarwal Advocate S/o Trilok Chand, 210 South Civil Lines, District Muzaffarnagar, Uttar pardesh -251001 lives. That last in May 2017 I purchased a new LYF JIO Handset (WIND 7) from Mumbai and it delivered to me In Muzaffarnagar District and provide one year warranty with it. That after some couple of months the Handset get malfunctioned and the Company Officials of Mumbai told to take it to the Nearest Location of Jio Service Center located in Reliance Retail Ld uW-MZGR-JC-01. Adarsh Colony, Village Sarwat, District Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pardesh.  That I wrote so many online complaint to the JIO Head office Online thru Website https://www.mylyf.com/contact-us but the every time Mumbai Officials falsely reported to me that they would make it service provides of it by their Service centers in Uttar Pardesh. But till today no service of Cheap third Class LYF Handset I get it today.

2. That the Reliance JIO is managed by Mukesh Ambani and he intentionally bought third class cheap degraded quality Handset from China and Sold in Online and other Retails Store Medium with repackaging name LYF to every corner of India. That the Handset mostly are problematic and need again and again service of it and the new Spare parts items have to use in mobile which is get out of order due to Cheap third Class Raw material in it. That the Reliance JIO have no definite Head office of JIO and only in air and fiction managing Online thru undefinite location in Mumbai and operating its website without informing the customers where they had to go.

3. That Now the complaint is against whole Reliance JIO including Mukesh Ambani who has been delivering per day Lakhs of Mobile Phone of China spread in Indian open market and then the Indians getting tension and day to day problems of the third class LYF mobile Handsets using and no service getting from there service Centers spread in all parts of India.  That from last fifteen days I had effort to wrote many Emails to Company and Spoke to Mumbai Customer Care and also to Head Office of Reliance but no one have legal responsibility and care of the Indian User od mobile of Reliance JIO and LYF handset sinking the hard earned money of Indian People.   Although I have no hope that you make take any action against Reliance JIO Company as the Mukesh Ambani is the richest man in Indian who get undue enrichment by selling these third Class Cheap quality Handset to the People of India in very Huge Rates and now refusing to give its warranty and services to the consumers of LYF and Reliance JIO connection and Handset they are using for. The Mukesh Ambani has been continuously looting each Indians in the name of LYF Handsets support JIO Network.

4. That I get so much hurt that I am addressing my legal complaint from U.P to you so that you may register my complaint against Reliance JIO and may stop the import of the China Made handset of defective mostly to the People of India. That I have suffered many number of days and lost personal money wasted on these LYF Handsets an want that nobody like me get again entrap in the Reliance JIO Handsets daily coming in open market in India.

That Kindly! may arrest the Reliance JIO Head Office Manager, employees, Customer Care people operating unknown location and fooling around and looting all the people of Indian in the name of LYF Handsets to buy and get your life destroy and painful by using it. That I will be very oblige to you if you stop this wrong information through Company Websites and twitter and facebooks accounts of LYF and JIO Crime under IT Act 2000 and the cheating S120B, S.420 IPC, S.427 and S.323hurt defined in IPC to the People of India and here to me.

Complainant/ Applicant

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

210 South Civil Lines, Buleltin Colony

District :- Muzaffarnagar, U.P

Mb:- 09319365499, 09675730306, 07017320425

Dated 25-Nov-2017

Learning

1 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     27 November 2017

Sir, like Reliance JIO, every electronic goods has its own defects and weaknesses, but your efforts in addressing your grievances is certainly appreciated.Why don't you also approach your District Consumer Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register