Motor accident case

Two college studying students on 31.12.2017 met with accident. It is a new unregistered bike of X who is not having valid driving license and X is driving the bike, Y is sitting back, who is having valid driving license. In the accident Y died, X got injuries on his hand. At tge time of FIR it was mentioned as Y was driving the bike at the time of accident Witnesses are there having seen the Y was not, driving tge bike. Now the Government has allotted two lakhs to the deceased His parents not yet received the amount. Now can we file MCOP case for the deceased. Please advise, Sir, the procedures to file the case. Thanking you, Murali Mohan.
Dy Director

pay compensation and beg for mercy.  


There are wtinesses as you commented who have seen you driving and vehicle is unregistered.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x