LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mother of all excuses-rti query

A RTI query was made to the local Army auth asking them to provide a copy of board proceedings  dated 22 March 2000 based on which Defence buildings and lands are rented for running private ventures at the lowest possible rate of Rs 5 per Sq Mtr. They were also asked to provide addition/deletion of commercial ventures in the board proceedings approved by the competent auth as on date. RTI query also included what actions taken on their part to ensure that licence fee as per the approved board proceedings are recovered from the private ventures came up in the Def Buidings in the interim period. What action taken to reconvene the board of officers which is overdue. And lastly what checks and balances instituted by their HQ to ensure that licence fee are actually recovered as per the board proceedings.

And I am denied info? Why take a look at the reply from the HQ which is attached. 

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 February 2012

It is mandatory to provide the information sought.  Proceed with RTI Case

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 February 2012

File your appeal before first appellate authority, if still getting no satisfactory information move to CIC under the provisions of Section 19 of The Right to Information Act, 2005.

(Guest)

Thanks . I am submitting an appl to the first Appellate auth i.e the Station Cdr who is the Sub Area Cdr as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register