LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Keshava R   10 February 2019

Mother deed

I have property , which details is as follows.

During time frame of 1990 as the registration of revenue sites was prohibited in karnataka, Person A has executed irrevokable GPA & promisery note & absolute sale deed  in favour of person B in 1983 and all in notrised and not registered in sub register. then person B has executed GPA  in favour of my father in 1992(In GPA agreement executant has specified that he & his legal heirs will not revoke this GPA in future).

Then my father(GPA holder)  has executed sale deed of the property in favour of my mother name in 2002 with the presence of principal executant(person B). Even there is no signature of person B in the sale deed, only GPA holder(my father) &   purchaser (my mother) signature are available in the sale deed executed.

Now my mother can executed the gift deed in favour of me. Now we have only parent deed starting from person A executed irrevokable GPA in favour of person B to till date. All above specified 2 GPA and absolute sale deed are only notarised, it is not registered in sub-register office.

I have got EC from 1966 to ( 2019 )till date there is no transaction or only our person B and GPA my father name and my mother name is showing in that.

I have following questions related to above subject matter.

1. Now will there be any issue with the sale deed in my mother name? and can I make gift deed?.

2) Since property is register in 2002 for first time, Does after 17 years completion (from 2002), will the documents will be more stronger?. Is there time line(for continuous holding) when property will be litigation free?

3) Where I can sell my property once gift deed is done..

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register