LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prem PRAKASH RAI (ENGINEER)     02 February 2016

Money not being returned by builder/developer

I entered into an agreement with a builder in Lucknow for 1520 sqfeet area plot. As per agreement I had to pay 80 % of the total cost at the start. After paying the developer (one of the directors) signed an agreement with me mentioning that after two years, either I can take 150% of the invested amount or I can get the land registered in my name after paying remaining amount. The agreement was signed in sept 2013 and two years completed in sept 2015. I asked for the 150% return as per agreement and one of the company employee said verbally that payment will be given in installments and will start in January. Now they are refusing the payment. The employee to whom I had discussed for return of the payment says that she is not looking after the payment section and is now handed over to someone else. I asked her the contact number of director of the company but she refused. I am 30 years old and I had invested whole of my life savings around 7 lacs in this plot. Many of the plans of my life are dependent on the money that I am expecting to get from this plot. I am finding myself in middle of nowhere and I do not know how to proceed. Please sirs..please help me to proceed in the right direction on this issue.

Learning

1 Replies

manish (Advocate)     27 February 2020

file complaint b4 consumer forum

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register