Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gagandeep Singh Pannu   03 May 2019

Money Related Query

Hi i would like to ask an advice on the undermentioned issue:-

I have transferred 20lakhs by bank transfer to my friend as an help as he needed the money at that time. As per his promise i should get back the money after 6 months but now he is not returning the money.

I would like to ask is there any legal way through the judicial system to file a case against him to get back the money. And if can what is the procedure of it.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     03 May 2019

Invest some money to get proper legal advice, free of cost legal advice will not be of any help. After all if you can invest Rs 20 lakhs on untrustworthy friend, invest something for legal advice from trustworthy competent lawyer.
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   04 May 2019

Issue notice demanding money if he denies contact local advocate and file suit for recovery of money by paying court fee and advocates fee if he comes to compromise for half rate cheap rate then u may compromise if not forget or waive money.u have to no one thing that now know advocate is ready to expend his time,mind and brain for this type of

Shashi Dhara   04 May 2019

Issue notice demanding money if he denies contact local advocate and file suit for recovery of money by paying court fee and advocates fee if he comes to compromise for half rate cheap rate then u may compromise if not forget or waive money.u have to no one thing that now know advocate is ready to expend his time,mind and brain for this type of litigations

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register