LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay   06 June 2017

Misleading court

my grandmother got a 20 k loan from local finance company on 1998 .due to some reason ,the repayment not happened till 2008.The finance company filed a case & auctioned our anchestor property which is in my grandmother name which property  worth is Around 10 lakh in 2008 .But the property rate was quoted only for 36 k and the property auction was taken by the financier close relative .How come the court was allowed to bid the property for the lesser price.In 2005 my grandmother expired.my father filed petition through the layer to cancel the sale procedings.Due to my father health issue he cant able to attend couert hearing date.My father is the only son for my grand mother.the property is in my grandmothers name. Now munsif court given sale certificate to the financier to confirm the sale procedings .In the sale certificate ,the present property value is mentioned Rs 50000 ,But as per the guideline value the property worth is Rs 15 lakh.Since 1993 ,I left my native due to studies and went to job .I got all the information about this case last week only. After getting sale certificate from munsif court ,the financier demamding more money from us to cancel the sale certificate through court .I dont know how the court is giving order to sell the property for 50 k dues  and the financier claim that the property worth is 50 k only.As per the guide line value Rs 460/sq ft  when the sale was happened at 2008. Todays guideline value is Rs 800 /sq ft.Total area 1350 /sq ft . At present we are ready to settle the dues through court and help us to resolve this issue amicably.

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 June 2017

No definite suggestion is possible unless the papers are seen.

Vijay   08 June 2017

Originally posted by : P. Venu
No definite suggestion is possible unless the papers are seen.

Sir,

Present case stage :  sale certificate has been issued by Munsif court on March 7th 2017 .In that certificate Property price is mentioned Rs 50000.As per the current guideline vaule ,the property price is 15 Lakhs.We request you to suggest us how to proceed further or to resolve this issue through court.My father is not well now.myself and brother has to handle this case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register