Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pusharya123 (officer)     28 August 2012

Mercy in bank disciplinary proceddings for sc/st

Hello Sirs/Madam

I want guidance/suggetions regarding mercy in disciplinary actions for sc/st in banks tto save the job in my bank.

I am being suspended for misconduct regarding overdrawing HRA for which i was not eligible through System which i was involved in developing for bank.This happened as a Testing in production environment while developing the software & my mistake was to cover up the error & took financial benefit of Rs 1500 PM for 2 years.Then series of mistakes i did including fake JAIIB certificate to avail increment.

I have admitted my mistake & plead guilty before the bank & returned the complete  amount to bank & regret about my mistakes which was done out of immature decisions & casual attitude towards life.

I have majore families responsibility & cannot afford to loose the job.I am ready to accept any punishment/penalty from bank side.

Now cahrgesheet will be issued for which i want help & guidance to save my job .

I belong to reserved category & economically weaker section of society.

Please help me in this regard to save my job.

Regards

Push

91-9738862212

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 August 2012

Generally dismissal/removal takes place in cases of lack integrity. There is no rule for mercy on the basis of socio-economic background. However in your case you demeanor is appearing positive which is rare to be seen in such cases and authorities can take risk of being lenient.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 August 2012

so you hve closed your appellate remedy even befor chargesheet. You say that your case need to be diffrentiated with other bank frauds but why?? Simply becuase your fraud is or corporate nature and you were yet to be given chance to be in Branch. Refund of money is a good evidence agianst you. It is not understood on which wisdom (may be less amount) the authroties have not gen FIR. This is the mercy you hve already got. .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 August 2012

Mr. Sudhir Kumar has explained the matter in enough words.

Bank has recovered the money and as posted by you is initiating the process by issuing chargesheet.

It is felt that bank is not lenient and you are going to be on the hook. Look for escape route.

Plead with bank and try if bank does not issue charge sheet and accepts resignation.

It shall be appropriate to consult a lawyer and show all documents you have signed and submitted to bank.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 September 2012

There is a point in what Mr Doab said.  Perhaps bank may like to get rid of you by way of resignation.  You can also start afresh elsewhere.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register