Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mentioned unmarried in job application owing to 498a

Hello,

I have received joining orders from a public sector bank whose written and interview I have qualified successfully. However, there is one problem. I had metnioned in the job application that I am unmarried (there were three options to choose from Married, Judicially Divorced and Unmarried). 

I chose Unmarried as following my marriage my wife and I havfe been staying away for more than a year and recently owing to my decision to divorce her she has filed 498A against me. However, I have got bail till now for a period of 10-15 days and needs to be renewed each time by attending the court.

The question is, whether this would affect my joining? I hope there will be a police verification and I am scared whether this thing would come to light during police verification....Also please suggest what can be done now? If I am staying away from my wife due to our discord then I am practically unmarried and cant choose the third option as I am yet to be judicially separated.

Please advise how to tackle the police verification and how to keep up my job if i am to appear in court every 15-20 days of time to extend my Anticipatory Bail as it would mean taking a day off from job ... I want this job badly but I dont want this 498A which is based entrely on false grounds to eat up this golden oppurtunity of mine.

Please advise. Thanks  well in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 September 2015

fraud stands committed by you. you may also have tried to hide criminal case from PSU Bank?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 October 2015

Your similar query was properly answered  by  many experts in the previous thread itself, hence for an answer to your repeated question you may revert to that thread.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register