Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidita   24 August 2018

Mental harassment for resignationa & illegal termination

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I joined this organizationa s Supervisor HR & Admin in the month of Dec'17 and as soon as i had started performed in HR & Admin function my reporting Manager has changed my dept in Feb'18 from HR to admin and asked me to replace my duties with 3 grade junior. As i oppose this he asked me to leave the job. I requested further to the managemnet but they also did not accpted and asked me to remain in admin. I had no job in had that time so I continued further. but one day my RM prepared my termination and asked me to leave the organization in April'18 last week.

Senior managemnt asked MD to cancel it so it got cancelled same day but again in 21 august he again have forwarded same letter of termination and have asked me to leave the organization by 31st august.

I am attaching one of the complaints I have escalated to Director after this Termination.

Pls suggest accordingly.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     24 August 2018

"I am attaching one of the complaints I have escalated to Director after this Termination."  ???

Vidita   25 August 2018

Hi,

Pl go through my internal complain to Director and suggest accordingly.

Dear sir,

Good morning to you.

I want to complain few of things which I am facing during my working at BNPA in HR & Admin Department. I joined this organization in Dec'17 for learning and growth but in respect to that what I have experienced is just opposite to that. I have faced lies, disrespect, harassment (mental and physical) and many more things that even one cannot imagine in such a period of time that too in a same department.

I joined BNPA as Supervisor- HR & Admin, who has to assist HR and Admin team. I started my assignments with confidence and passion but simultaneously I have been asked to change my role & responsibility by Mr. Rajendra Singh Shekhawat almost every alternate day. First day he asked to supervise HR & Admin team but next alternate day to stop doing so then again after few days he repeated the same things and so on.

The assignments which I took over were very good but as soon as I finish them Mr. R.S. Shekhawat called to stop working on them and hold them purposely and when it got delayed then deliberately put all causes on me.

After approx one and a half month (Feb'18) without discussion or intimation he asked me to change my roles and responsibility from HR & Admin to Admin only and asked me replace my duties and responsibilities with Assistant officer- Admin (3 grade junior). When I asked for causes and requested him to keep my profile with HR & ADMIN and requested to assign the duties to other junior team member then he threatened me and asked me do so or leave the organization straight away.

Prior to that he has tried to harass me with his bad deeds, one day he changed my work station because I did not take alcohol with him and did not accompanied him in a seminar after that he has continuously created problems in day to day assignments. Even after that I keep on working on my assignments by avoiding such all things. I don't know what insecurity he has with me, he stares at me badly and deliberately try to trouble me directly and indirectly by telling lies. After noticing these all habit of harassment and lies I started to take everything on mail, which he again opposed and scolded me for asking HR & Admin matters on mail. He also one time forced me to go to plant with him in his vehicle and denied clearly when I asked for going from my own, but this time he has crossed his limits.

He prepared my Termination and Full and final settlement just one month before of my confirmation date (May'18 as in June'18 confirmation was due) and harassed me like hell and pressurize me to leave the organization. Prior to that also he tried to attempt to show my working ethics unethical in front of management but due the proofs I managed and prove my sincerity, but after that indecent my trust from HR dept. was shattered and I worked very alertly but in spite to that he tried to terminate me without any legal grounds or prior discussions. When I asked for legal grounds then he again threatened me by taking Management's name and pressurize me to leave the organization same day. In this Termination matter all the Senior Managers came in-front and oppose his action. After these all incidents I clearly got to know about his intentions that he anyhow wants me to leave the organization, after facing this mental & physical stress on daily basis I choose the option given by senior management to change my department from ADMIN to IT (Oracle) and look for other options but after just 1 week of my transfer he again started tourchering and harassing by bad stare and passing comment on me and keep on going regularly to IT head for asking my resignation and last day of working. Even the Transfer mail came up form his end does not consist any last date but soon after he purposely asked IT head to give last day of working so that his purpose of terminating me will be done easily.

During my admin assignments he shouted at me badly in front of other Managers and keep on asking me as if I have climbed to the cemented rooftop water tank or not just to check water level for cleaning purpose, even that time the other Manager asked him to control his language and kind of a work assigning to a female. In-spite to that he always takes the name of Management and continue doing so. Whenever I have asked him not to misbehave and shout, he doubled his voice against me and threatened me to leave the organization.

I am the only person, who is not hired through his reference in HR dept. and facing this mental torcher on daily basis and I am pretty sure the person who will come in this department with their own caliber will not be able to survive, because the atmosphere created by him in this department has no learning and he has a habit of telling lies, misbehaving, shouting and blocking the opportunities.

I have 2-3 times complained to MD  Mr. Masaru Sumida personally and reported his misconduct, misbehave and lies but he did not give any solution or reply. As MD did not take any action against my complaints then Mr. R.S. Shekhawat has continued pressurizing me for tendering resignation otherwise threatening me to give termination letter. He blocked my confirmation and appraisal deliberately without any prior intimation/ notice and legal reasons. If it is about my performance then I would request to visit my official mail-id and legally check my working on HR & Admin assignments, I can confidently say that I performed very well in terms of cost saving or other HR & Admin issues as a new joiner.

At present the person holding this position has no knowledge and exposure of Human Resource objectives, in spite of learning the key objectives of HRD, he is busy in counting the numbers of tea that one manager/executive consumes in a day and purposely harassing his co-workers. It is not like other company does not have person like Mr. R. S. Shekhawat but there are proper rules and regulations and legal matrix to escalate such matters and solve them with root cause without hampering employee's mental state.

Sir. even after these all incident now I have no expectations left with this organization but definitely I will process my complaint to Govt. legal authorities as this incident has damaged me mentally and physically. Due to his mental torcher I have faced abnormal bleeding in my maturation (this is a very personal subject but I am not left with no other option) and admitted in hospital in day care. If anything happens to me inside or out side the office BNPA and majorly RS Shekhawat will be responsible for this.

Sir, you are the Whole Time Director and with due respect it is my duty to inform you before taking it further to Govt Legal Authorities.

Extremely Sorry if I have said much. I think you should take some strict action against it, because as a Human Resource Professional, I know that termination is done only if an employee has done any major fraud / misconduct or in extreme poor performance and I clearly do not fall in any of the categories.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register