LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nirmsl singh   01 July 2018

Mental harassment by husband and in-laws

Hi.dont know how to use the forum but I need to know it asap,I m married for 8 months.frm third month of my marriage my in-laws and husband r accusing me of being infertile.they HV checked me to gynaecologist of their choice who stated that it is too early to state such things but constantly they r mentally torturing me.recently i came to my parents home there i got stomach infection for which myparentsgot me treated.he has given me only 150 rs when I came to my parents home.matter of fact for last 7 months he hasn't given me a penny.by the way he is employed and get 20k as salary.now they r not ready to take me back.constantly lieing now he says hv all ur test done thancomeback.i feel so harassed by them.what should i do he gives lame excuses that I can take rest at my parents home.or I don't HV time to take you to the dr.while it took just half an hour frm my parents home to inlaws home via bike.plz help.my husband is like a puppet he never initiates physicality and if I initiate then also he refused by saying we should not do it daily or on alternate days.one more thing the full intercourse has happened only twice in my 8 months of married life if I say anything he asks whether I m experienced.matterof fact I was virgin at time of marriage. Plzsomebody help me.

Learning

7 Replies

S Murugesan (lawyer)     01 July 2018

Dear Sister,
Very sad to read this. yes, we can help without any charge. but before the we would like to know how true is this ? ( iam sorry to ask you like this, since we can see somany fake complaint and we don't wat to mis guide you, so many innocents are affect due to wrong gyidance ) .
So really if its true then consult any marriage councilor or good family oriented advocates.

Really if you need any furtger guidance on the phone, please send your contact no or your parents contact no to me in private msg ( not in tjis public forum ) .

Don' think that why this person asking contact no. Don't misktake me. You can trust me i won't misuse your no.

nirmsl singh   01 July 2018

It's all so true.he won't come to any counselor or to rather of fact to any place with me.he don't want to talk to me I called him but he disconnected his ph.he has never discussed anything with me not about our future not about family planning.sorry sir bt I need to know about you before disclosing my contact no is I am not that state of mind to trust anybody.

Siddharth Jain   01 July 2018

you should consult a local advocate about your problems in person.

Siddharth Jain   01 July 2018

you should consult a local advocate about your problems in person.

nirmsl singh   02 July 2018

Thanx for the advice

S Murugesan (lawyer)     02 July 2018

As i told you earlier, please consult with Good Criminal/Family lawyer. They can guide you well.

nirmsl singh   02 July 2018

Plz tell me how can I post my query on expert section.thanx in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register