Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod Trivedi   25 August 2018

Mental harassment

Dear Sir/madam

we have a civil case which is running in civil court in Ahmedabad because my elder uncle is continuously torcher and court give us order to compromise than our both lawyers has decided those points of mutual consensus .

But he doesn't accept the court order and still making trouble for us he again and again give us threat of police complain.

as per mutual consensus court had ordered to make a separate gate and passage which he still not done secondly we have two water tanks. We are using one and the other one is using by them since court order in 2013 he didn't took separate water line and we give them water for use despite court ordered him . He has taken a separate line yesterday and start to use my mother and my uncle wife using same place to wash their clothes now my aunty quarrel on the issue that why mother used her tank water and said bad words to her and again and again giving us the threat of police complain .

So, would you suggest me what should I do how to find file civil case against them to take his connection on their side. so that they don't come here and don't have any trouble.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register