LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok   29 December 2014

Membership

Hi everyone. Please suggest me a solution for the below content.

Right from my school days, I want to involve in social activities.

Now I am 30yrs old..want to do some social activities like helping the needy people and so on.

when i was  browsing a website i.e. anti-corruption society, i was so much interested abt the activities and services they are offering. But for that membership fees to be paid.

Can i trust that institution, because i really want to involve for some cause which not only helps others but also satisfies me...

Suggest me a solution.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 December 2014

If it is registered society, you can put a step in 

ashok   30 December 2014

Thanks ramachary sir.

thanks for your suggestion .

Yes it is a registered society based in kolkata and administrative office in hyderabad.

If it is registered under goverment norms, can i move forward sir.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2014

You are a better judge. Go through its activities fully, if satisfied proceed or discard.

ashok   02 January 2015

Thanks for ur answer Mr. Kalaiselvan sir, .

Yes.I will visit their administrative office and once clarified that the office is registered under government norms..I ll move on.

But they asked me to pay the membership fees and once i pay that...they ll send the necessary ID cards and membership certificates. Because of this am afraid to pay the amount, if something happens.

I am looking forward to and want to join in this useful cause for the society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register