LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siva   02 April 2017

Mediation failed wats next

Have filed nullity on 2013 in medical grounds and doctor reports also negative for my wife but family court refused to give nullity though the reports were favor for me Also it accepted her restitution of conjigual rights .. 😢 . Now i moved to high court and hnble directed for mediation. After 3 sittings it got failed as i refused to stay with her. So in this case wat will happen next.. ? Do i need to take any precaution steps .. as i dont want to loose this time. The case still in adjourned admission state in hc Please advice

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 April 2017

since the case is already filed by u in the high court, it is better approach your lawyer advise. 

(Guest)

Agree with Rama Chary ji.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 April 2017

Instead of nullity the case must have been filed for divorce, if it is on the medical ground, recheck with your lawyer. What is the disease mentioned by you in your case for nullity of the marriage? 

The appeal (in High Court) has to proceed de novo after failed mediation.

siva   03 April 2017

Failure of uterus , ovaries and suppression of surgeries undergine before marriage

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register