LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

simara   03 March 2017

Mcd process

i would like to know that after filing MCD, i receive a petition filed by my husband before the MCD, he told me that he will withdraw the case but he did not and i received a summon although our MCD is in process.

can he withdraw the petition he filed immediately or he has to wait when the hearing is and then withdraw it?

another thing is can i tell the judge at second motion that i want to give it some time to think bout our reconcilation?

isit acceptable to the judge> and will he give the MCD more time?

will anything go against me after even i take the settlement and then i decide to give another chance?

i just wana halt the MCD as so that he will hjave to wait to remarry again...

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Doing like that will only be waste of time.  Once you take money you will need to give divorce. THen matter over.  You go your way, he go his way.  Two steps forward and one step backward equals to dooms day.  Think a lot before you make a move, this is court matter not your kitchen matter.

simara   03 March 2017

ok, what bout the petition he filed? when can he withdraw it?

simara   06 March 2017

Petition under section 13 of HMA for dissolution of marriage....,.was filed on 10th January,....all the while i was in india i did not know about the petition untill the summon came ....is this petition valid even after filing MCD????

then on 2nd feb 2017 we filed for MCD.

and till date the application put in on 10th january has not with drawnj yet altough we have MCD filed.

simara   06 March 2017

Petition under section 13 of HMA for dissolution of marriage....,.was filed on 10th January,....all the while i was in india i did not know about the petition untill the summon came ....is this petition valid even after filing MCD????

then on 2nd feb 2017 we filed for MCD.

and till date the application put in on 10th january has not with drawnj yet altough we have MCD filed.

(Guest)

Dont you have a advocate?  Have you not paid fees to him?  What is he doing? Just giving you pose?  Ask him all this.  If his opinion is wrong, then can we suggest something.

simara   06 March 2017

he said that my husband can only withdraw the case when the hearing date comes which is on april. and cant do anything before that?

and the mcd will go on.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : simara
he said that my husband can only withdraw the case when the hearing date comes which is on april. and cant do anything before that?

and the mcd will go on.

Your advocate is correct.  Stop being anxious, see a psychiatrist, you seem to have anxiety issues, which left untreated will be detrimental to your life and also the life of your loved ones if any.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register