LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anu agarwal (housewife)     30 May 2014

Matrimonial issue

I got married 2nd June 2013 having and facing lots of problems and incorporation from husband and in laws family try to solve amicably but not don't work for long time husband and in laws hits me always so lodge 1st FIR on 5th Jan 2014 u/s 341/323/114 of IPC and they become more arrogant afftr that given false aligation letter to local PS and many more place and on 6th April my brother in law try to something wrong wid me informed police via G.D.E. and bound to leave matrimonial home after 2 months yesterday I back to matrimonial home and inform local PS via letter but now situation is my husband is not came at home yesterday nite he is saying I won't come home till u r there coz I don't want to stay with u and no one offered meal to me and husband locks all almira in which I kept things of daily use since mrng I am unable to take bath nor

have anything coz everything is in lock and key now husband is planing yo file divorce on 3rd June 2014 

My question is 

1) Is it posible for him to file divorce when I am staying at his place and he is not there ? 

2) And if he files for divorve should i have to leave my matrimonial house for ever

3) can i file 498a after filing his divorce and can it wil be work as strong like before filing divorce

Waiting for valuable suggestions

Learning

2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     30 May 2014

first instance who gave you idea of going to police for complailing

i do agree there are some instances were wife cannot take it as granted the harassment and also a am sorry that your brother in law situation

if your husband is fine try to talk to him and stay separate and live happy life and if you want divorce then go ahead but how many years it will take cannot explain

and you can ask maintenance through court and you will get

really if you want to divorce from him then go for a mutual consent divorce and here you can ask one time alimony as total settlement , and it will complete within 8 months

anu agarwal (housewife)     30 May 2014

Mahesh Ji thanks for suggestion but when our life will be in denger u will take help of police my husband that day try to press my neck Frm my dupatta and pushed me so harshly in bathroom and when I ask him to stop he force me to do whtevr I can them only I want for help Frm police next thing from starting Husbnd is asking for divorce mother in law for dwory and I m having lots of telephonic conversations recordings in which Husbnd agree his mother doing wrong with me and he himself putting false aligations on me he hvnt support me and still I m ready to continue but he is doing bad tricks like not coming home and all

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register