Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

E V Santosh (Commi I)     03 November 2015

Martial afair

Hello Sirs,

My father is 57 years old and having 3 childerns and my elder sister is got married recently and now my dad is having extra martial afair and that lady age is some what around 45 years and having one daughter and an husband. So recenlty after seeing his messages in whatsapp in his mobile I was shocked that they both are planning to marry and even aproached an advocate in Hyderabad as we reside in Hyderabad and my father is working abroad. The lady with whom my dad is having extra martial afair is planning to give divorce to her husband and want to marry my father. So what should I do now. Should I talk with my father or should I tell to my mother about this. When ever he comes in vacation he daily visits her and comes to home late at night. Even he transfer money to her bank account monthly and even I'm having all the money transcation records to her bank account. So please help me out in this problem. If he marry her then me and my mom should commit suicide beacuse my dad is elder in our entire family. And if my relatives comes to know then thats it. 

Learning

1 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     03 November 2015

Go to that Lady's house, take Media along with you..and make a big fuss...you should make such a fuss such that every one in the neighbourhood should know what she is doing....

She will feel guilty and her husband will also know... then he will show his action...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register