Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prakashsingh   21 August 2015

Marriages in arya samaj mandir

Hi experts.

I have a very basic query.. whether Arya Samaj Mandirs in Delhi submit their marriage solemnization records in Marriaage registrar or SDM offices also?

Regards

Prakash

Learning

5 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     21 August 2015

Sir, The authorities of Arya Samaj Mandirs may or may not submit marriage solemnisation records to the office of the Deputy Registrar of Marriages, but it is imperative for the married couple to file for registration of their marriage. The marriage certificate issued by Arya Samaj is not legally recognised. Good Luck, Kishor Mehta

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 August 2015

based on the certificate issued by the arya samaj you can approach the registrar of marriages with an application to register the marriages

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 August 2015

The marriage certificate issued by Arya Samaj is not legally recognised.i doubt this statement made by mr .kishore. to my knowledge its legally valid

praveen kumar (LEGAL MANAGER)     21 August 2015

"based on the certificate issued by the arya samaj you can approach the registrar of marriages with an application to register the marriages" Agreed ! 

Ashu (Advocate)     21 August 2015

It is the duty of married couple to apply for registration before marriage registrar who is only authorised as per law to issue same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register