LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MARKES FRANCES (HR)     24 May 2019

Marriage / separation /divorce

hi i am a catholic staying in mumbai maharashtra , i want to know can some get remarried to someone else only one the basis of separation judgement not the divorce judgement , what is the difference between them , if only one the separation judgement some gets married to someone else what are the legal obligation and the legal consequence of it , is it an offence in the law ,is it punishable , what is ones wright in this case , what if both the parties have remarried just on the basis of separation judgement ,will the person getting married to the person who has a separation judgement not the divorce judgement be entitled to be punished in the law . what kind of

Learning

4 Replies

if only one the separation judgement some gets married to someone else what are the legal obligation and the legal consequence of it , is it an offence in the law ,is it punishable , what is ones wright in this case , what if both the parties have remarried just on the basis of separation judgement ,will the person getting married to the person who has a separation judgement not the divorce judgement be entitled to be punished in the law . what kind of

please assist me

please assist me i really need help right now and need to know or they will get me marriad tomorrow 

MARKES FRANCES (HR)     27 May 2019

thamk you sir it was helpful , i will rather not get married to her it looks very complicated hes does not want to file a devorce pettion , she wants to marrie with that separation judgment and she has not complited two years as per 10/10A that u told me .. i dont even know what to do after tow years of separation judgment to get remarried , if u can tell me 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register