Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrinal Sinha (Tech lead)     06 February 2014

Marriage - scared due to threats from wife

Hi All

For last 2 years I have been getting lot of threats from my wife and my in-laws to falsely put a legal case on me. Due to this threats myself and my old parents are very scared & are going through mental torture. I want to know what all type of cases can my wife put on me & my family other than divorce. Will I lose my job?  Will I have to go to jail for a false case? What are my options? I am willing to take professional service from a good advocate on it.

Below is my story

I am a 32 year old guy who got married in 2009. So my marriage is close to 5 years old. WE are Hindus.

Both me and my wife are IT engineer working in reputed company and making good money.

We have a 4 year daugther. We currently live in Pune. My wife's hometown is Lucknow (UP) and my hometown is Ranchi (Jharkhand).

I am totally against dowry and we didn't take any dowry from my wife. I have been suffering cruelty from my wife since the start of my marriage. At the time we got married I was in US but my wife refused to come for 7 months. After that She can but soon She concieved baby and left US by fooling me. She said that She is going to India only for a month but She left me for around 1 years and 2 months. She got the baby delivered in India against my wish and kept me away from my baby for 1 year.

Desperate to be with my Kid I left my job in US and moved to Pune, India. She also got a job transfer from Lucknow to Pune. Now since my Kid is small - part time my in-laws and part-time my parents stay to take care of her, altenatively. Since my Parents don't stay here permanently can She still file case against them??

She strongly dislikes my parents. So I am sending my Parents to their hometown to keep them out of trouble.

She wants me to obey all her and her family - whatever they say. So far I have continued in marriage because I am scared of Indian marriage laws and also don't want to lose my daugther whom I love deeply.

But recently her threats have increased a lot.... She always say "Ab dekho me kya karti hoon....".... "I need divorce"..... She has possible plans of filing case after going to her hometown this month end.

How should I prepare myself? What are my options? What kind of cases can She file?

She had already mentioned in past that She won't hesitate to file a false dowry case.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Dont worry ,start collecting proofs, emails, messages, voice reording of ur wife and her behaviour..Dont share ur property details with ur wife and dont keep any assets on ur name.if u have gift to ur mother and sister.Dont visit her hometown. be away from ur parents and dont stay with ur parents. Keep recording her behaviour. it will help at the time of bail.she will file cases 498a DP 3&4, 406, DV cases on you and ur parents............start collecting proofs...........be cool........go through all posts in this website......u will come to what u have to do now.......

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     06 February 2014

First of all trace out all that causes of your differences and try to sortout them there is no use to go for making litigation , talk to your wife about your differences and misunderstandings and get them solved amicabily with her , you both are educated and understand the consequences of filing false cases and also the bad impact on your baby and her future also , if she not cares and listen to you then arrange a meeting of both sides of your relatives and find out the mid way to come out from your problem , if she and her parents doesn' t agree to reconcile the matter and continue threans you then you starts recording her / their phone calls in your high quality mobile phone , emails , sms etc. , it will be used as an electronic evidence u/s 65B of indian evidence act in the court / caw cell when she file false case against you and your family , as you had written in your post that she threatens you she will give you divorce , if you too also wants to get rid from her then let her file the divorce and then give her divorce , you don't file divorce first or not go for mcd , let her go first .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 February 2014

It is said that Husband is the head of D family,
But
Remember that wife is D Neck of D family.
& the Neck can turn the Head exactly D way she wants. Every Husband and Wife must Learn this body language 

(Guest)

ramachary garu kapitvalu aapandi sir, vinaleka chasthunnam...evaru chepparu sir meeki ee analogy...chaala daridram ga undi...meeru kavitalu gatra raastuntaara? ye wife head avakoodada? husband neck avakoodada? ayuna adhem polikandi baboo....meeku inkem dorakaleda hehee...

evarekkuva badhyathulu teesukunte vaallu head avutaru sir...adi natural...daani aada maga...head/neck iyanni avasaramantara? enduku sir kothakotha prayogalu maa meeda...edo nalugu case lu esukuni bathikeyandi...kavitvalu matram raayakandi mahaprabho...inkem dorakakapothe chivaraki advocates nundi sookthulu inalsostandi maa karma kakapothe entandi...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register