Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

a   11 July 2015

Marriage problem query

Hi All,

My friend got married 6 months ago. After two months of her marriage, her husband knows about her past affair. He hack her account. He found all information. My friends parents didn't allowed inter-cast marriage. So she married with this guy. Now she loves a lot to her husband. But it's so difficult to explain him because all these things are happened suddenly. Now my friend’s husband had all her email chats.

He filed voidable marriage case on the basis of fraud on my friends. Please let me know how to defend this case. Also how to do reunion?..

I mutually tried two three meetings between them. But her husband is not interested for reunion. Please let me know suitable option in this situation to save this marriage. Also how my friend can save her marriage?

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 July 2015

1. Chatting before marriage and not continued after marriage is not an offence mere on this ground of chatting and love affair before marriage is not a fraud and not a valid ground for making the marriage voidable . 2. She can affirms that before marriage they were good friends but after marriage she had left behind all her relations and was living with her husband happily as she likes and loves her . 3 . Chatting and love affair after marriage /extra marital affair is an offence it is a cruelty upon her husband and he can file divorce on this ground. 4. her husband had also committed offence under ipc and cyber crime by stealing her emails / chatting and now making them public and defaming her it is also a cruelty upon her, she can also file cyber, criminal and civil cases upon her .

a   11 July 2015

Hi Laxmikant Joshi Sir,

Filed ipc and cyber crime will save this marriage. I don't think it will save marriage. We want to save this marriage. What is IPC ?..  My friend cross limits of chatting. She was living in relationsip.  Chats contain details of living in relationship. 

Will IPC and cyber crime save this marriage?.. Which section of IPC we have to use ?..

Please let me know more details to save this marriage. Also can DV save this marriage ?.. 

Currently my friend is working in IT company with good salary. She is completely depress. Please let me know good advice to save this marriage.

I met few counselors. But everyone give solution either give some to her husband or go for MCD.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register