Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kamal   11 May 2016

Marriage certificate needed

Dear Sir,

I have a question:
1) I have married on 27 Jan'2011 at Lucknow, but I don't have marriage certificate.
Now How can I obtain/get marriage certificate from court.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 May 2016

• Duly filled form (Section-15) in three copies.
  • Three photographs of the wife.
  • Three photographs of the husband.
  • Age certificates of the wife and the husband.
  • An affidavit on a stamp paper of Rs.10.00 by both the wife & the husband.
  • Proof of marriage.
  • A court fee of Rs.50.00 in the form of stamps.

Procedure

Submit the application in the prescribed form, along with the necessary documents as mentioned above, in the court of the Marriage Officer (Addl. District Magistrate, Collectorate). The Court will get all the declarations of the parties verified, and shall register the marriage in the presence of three witnesses, after 30 days of and before three months from the date of submission of the application in the Court. The marriage registration certificate will be issued after the registration of the marriage.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     11 May 2016

you got to apply for the marriage certificate by making an application to the registrar of marriages 

kamal   11 May 2016

Thanks for reply Sir, Can I get marriage from delhi itself because I am working in delhi.

kamal   11 May 2016

Thanks for reply Sir, Can I get marriage from delhi itself because I am working in delhi.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 May 2016

You have to apply to marriage  registration office. The place where you got  married.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register