Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babu   08 July 2016

Marriage certificate

Dear All,

I got married three yerars ago from arya samaj mandir ,Mumbai.she is converted to hindu. I am working in abroad.For some official purpose we need embassy attested marriage certificate. For that reason i have to register the marriage.we have aray samaj certificate and her convertion certificate. I would like to register the marriage in Mumbai. We are from kerala. and i dont have any house in Mumbai. So please advice the procedure to register the marriage in Mumbai in this case.

Awaiting the valuable replay.

Regards,

Babu

Learning

6 Replies

Khush   08 July 2016

well u can register in mumbai as ur marriage has been performed in mumbai. go to marriage registrar office, with all documents, and surely it can be registered there

saravanan s (legal advisor)     08 July 2016

since the marriage is performed in mumbai you and your spouse along with two witness can approach the marriage registrar of the concerned jurisdiction and apply for marriage certificate producing the required documents like photographs, marriage invitation etc

babu   08 July 2016

Thanks for your reply. but the problem is that, I dont have house and address in mumbai.i heard that only the resident in mumbai can register marriage through the registrar office. I am not sure about this. If you have any idea about this ..pls let me know

babu   08 July 2016

Thanks for your reply. but the problem is that, I dont have house and address in mumbai.i heard that only the resident in mumbai can register marriage through the registrar office. I am not sure about this. If you have any idea about this ..pls let me know

babu   08 July 2016

Mukesh sharma (job )     09 July 2016

Hi babu their no these type of rule where house require for marriage certificate if your marriage held in mumbai than you need to apply in mybai registar court with some document like with two witness and your and your wife couple photograph and your id proof with dob certificate 

you apply their and they issue you to your marriage certificate 

thnks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register