Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Marriage at 21 age?

Hello Friends,

My Date of birth is 14th, january, 1993. Am doing business. I wanted to marry my sister in law. Her age is 19 years. But her parents forcing her to get marry with other person. My parents agreed her to marry with me. But problem is with her parents. She tried to kill herself. But i convienced for days that i will marry her soon. So Please suggest me how can i registered our marriage if i marry her soon. And how to oppose her parents if they file a case on us?.. Please suggest me if any rules and special act which supports us.

Learning

3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 February 2014

Dear Querist if you are single or divorcee or not having living wife then both of you can marry with each other and the registration of marriage can be completed after two years when her age will 21. after marriage you can file a complaint by yourself or through her regarding her parents threats. feel free to call

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     15 February 2014

Your sister inlaw ? You are widower or divorcee ?

You can register the marriage only solemnization of marriage. First marry adopting legal procedure then register it.

(Guest)

According to my date of birth, my age 20 years. Am single and i wanted marry my aunt's daughter( sister in law) having age 19 years. My aunt forcing her for other marriage. But She wanted to marry me. My age is still 20 years. If i marry now, i cant register our marriage due to minority of me and also my aunt may file case on me. So I want to know if there is any legal rights which help for our marriage now. So that i can marry her now. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register