LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rathin (Manager)     14 October 2016

Marriage

My sister was married in Jan.this year . Her husband works in Dubai so he took my sister with him last month . After she went she was in good contact with us everyday we used to chat and exchange photos. Now my sister wants to stay there with her husband this created a mess in her in laws family as they don't want that. It created a huge mess and her father in law called her mother and father and quarrelled . Since  then suddenly all contacts was lost with my sister . She is not answering our call neither she is online with us. Her husband is not letting her to contact us. Her in laws stay in India but they r also not responding to our calls. Since 2 weeks we don't know what happened to my sister as we didnt hear her voice since then. Plz.suggest any way out. Thanks in advance.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)
If this was the case, you shouldn't have got her married. Marriage has its own responsibilities, not just calling daily u n ur parents but also towards husband. I feel you all have forgotten that she is married now and has her own life, she will have to listen to her husband as well. It looks ur very keen to spoli your sisters married life, stop interfering with her life. Let them live peacefully you morons.

(Guest)
If this was the case, you shouldn't have got her married. Marriage has its own responsibilities, not just calling daily u n ur parents but also towards husband. I feel you all have forgotten that she is married now and has her own life, she will have to listen to her husband as well. It looks ur very keen to spoli your sisters married life, stop interfering with her life. Let them live peacefully you morons.

KS Johal   14 October 2016

If you think there is something wrong then you should refer this matter to the police.

KS Johal   14 October 2016

If you think there is something wrong then you should refer this matter to the police.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     14 October 2016

If you've any relations there  you findout what exactly happened to yoursister? If thereis no such relation you can take  the servics of  paid private detective agencies or private investigators. I'm giving you two websites popular in Dubai. Please loginto their sites and find out your sister's where abouts.If you appreciate this answer plese click the thank you button on this forum.

https://www.privatedetectivesdubai.com

Sharp Detective Agency.com

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     14 October 2016

I quote from your query: "It created a huge mess and her father in law called her mother and father and quarrelled ".  Why you wrote her mother and father?  Aren't your father and mother, as you are telling she is your sister?

Now, You should write to our embassy/consulate, whatever may be the case,  in Dubai giving her full residential address and ask them to find out her howabouts and get her contact you.

Engage an advocate there and find out the situation.

Send email and SMS to Minister to the External Affairs, government of India and in newspapers, we are hearing that Sushma Swaraj is taking some prompt in that direction.

If all fail, then you have to file habeas corpus writ petition in the High Court.

you can seek further advice.

Samarpan (free legal advice & aid cell-All  India Lawyers Union (Delhi)

(Guest)
One major disadvantage of online forum is there are posers like above, wife speaks as if she is husband n vice versa.

A walk alone (-)     14 October 2016

You should wait for sometime. Its not necessary that you should talk or chat daily. By daily call and chat you will spoil her married life. No husband, no in laws like that wife ( daughter in law) daily call or chat with her family. After marriage life of a girl completely changed. You should give her enough space so that she can adjust in new family. She has her own responsibility. May be possible due to quarrel her husband ask him to make less contact with you, so that matter can cool. Always hope positive.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register