LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj (student)     28 May 2014

Mantely pressure for marriage

sir am student and i preparing for government  job. i engagement a girl before 1 year. i telling his parents plz give me a 6 month for a marriage because my examintaion date is come but they not agree.what can i do.please give a solution its urgent.any case by girls parents.

Learning

9 Replies

pankaj (student)     28 May 2014

any body help him  please give me a better solution.what can i do.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 May 2014

Tell your parents and relatives about your plan for career, examination and future

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     29 May 2014

talk to your parents as well as the girl and tell them about your ambition , for that you need only six months after that you are ready for your marriage.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 May 2014

First career development then marriage thinking.

pankaj (student)     29 May 2014

thanks SBHI SIR KO SOLUTION K dene k LIA

pankaj (student)     30 May 2014

PLEASE HELP ME MY PARENTS NOT AGREE THEY ARE NOT UNDERSTAND MY FEELING.KAH RAHE SAHDI NHI RUK SAKTI AB HOKAR RAHEGI.BUT I DONT AGREE BCZ MY PURA CAREER BARBAAD HO GAYEGA KYA KARO KHI CHALA JAO....BAAD MAIN LADKI WALE CAUSE TONHI KR RENGE.PLEASE  KOI SOLUTION BATAYEGA.THIS TIME I AM FULLY  DEPRESS.LADKI BHI NHI MAAN RAHI HAI.JO MERI FEELING ABHI NHI SAMAJH PAYA OHA AAGE BHI AYSA KRE FIR MAIN KYA KARUNGA.PLZ URGENT REPLY  WHAT CAN I DO.............?

Naveen Kumar (service)     30 May 2014

How old are you ? what are you studying?,  First let us know, how come you got engaged to that girl one year back, what makes you to decide for that [engagement].  Now why do you want to postpone the marriage,  If you come across any strong reasons for postponing the marriage, then there is way.  You could have think this long back.  But you are spoiling that girl's image in society for your gaining. OK you are asking 6 months time for marriage, but your parents are not listening, may be the marriage date is already fixed after the engagement, all the relatives/friends know this, this is their family reputation.  Why cant you marry that girl and let her be there in her parents house for one year ?  

Better Wait for Experts Advise        

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2014

Get married and pursue your studies, will it not be possible?, convince your wife to keep away until you finish your examinations, do not earn the wrath of the elders.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 June 2014

This is not a legal problem, you would need to convince your parents about it.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register