LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     23 November 2014

Man - Choice or Compulsion

There was a Tamil Movie where the villy is a slum-dweller and she is a mafia don type character. ---

The Hero hesitates to hit her and GIVES A LECTURE AND WARNS HER to behave like a woman.----

So,she tells the Hero----

" Hey, I am a Man within a Woman's body. I have that much of power ".----

So the Hero replies----

" Then, there is nothing wrong in hitting you and moving you out of my way ".-----

SO, YOU MUST BE EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT TO REMAIN A GOOD HUMAN BEING BUT ALSO YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MUST NOT BE AN EMOTIONAL FOOL .....

SINCE YOUR WIFE AND HER PEOPLE ARE NOT EMOTIONAL FOOLS, THEY ARE MOVING THE CHESS PAWNS WITH CALCULATION AND SCIENTIFIC ACCURACY AND PRECISION, INTELLIGENTLY AND WISELY.....

Guys, You have to understand the SECRET of SURVIVAL IN A HORRIBLE SOCIETY ---

This Present and Future are all days of PSYCHOLOGICAL games and LESS of LEGAL Games ---

Legally it is all purely administrative activity ---

Even within Jail, you just STAY and COME OUT -- So, that way it is just an administrative activity ----

These PSYCHOLOGICAL games are what you MEN fail to REALIZE and you get PROVOKED and fall into the DITCH ------

PSYCHOLOGICAL GAMES ARE A SERIOUS CRIME AND THEIR EFFECTS LAST FOR A FULL LIFE, WHETHER YOU DO IT OR YOUR WIFE....WHOEVER DOES IT, THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO BE FORGIVEN.... YOU MAY FORGET, BUT FORGIVING SUCH CRIMES  IS POSSIBLE ONLY BY GOD.-----

RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IS WRONG  --- YOU RESPECT THE MIND AND THE LAW OF NATURE AND THE LAND, YOU WILL BE RESPECTED AND PROGRESS IN LIFE ----

YOU MIS-USE THE MIND AND DIS-RESPECT THE LAW OF NATURE AND THE LAND, YOU WILL ONE DAY GO MAD, LOSE YOUR RESPECT AND START PERISHING IN LIFE -----

So, in the interests of NATURAL JUSTICE AND NATURAL BALANCE AND RYTHM OF LIFE,  all my posts will serve the purpose of AWAKENING the MEN within the MEN ... 

The MEN within the MEN has either became a INHUMAN, JUNGLEE, BRUTE, BEAST AND SAVAGE thus making their wives and their people happy that they have SUCCESSFULLY PROVOKED and brought about a CHARACTER SHIFT in your personality from a DECENT GENTLEMAN to a SELF-HARMING ANGRY BEAST which puts itself into danger and smartly the wives and their people can just watch the fun of these ANGRY BEASTLY Men getting into danger and harming themselves.------

OR

THE MEN WITHIN THE MEN has gone off to sleep due to the TONIC / SYRUP of MIND GAMES fed by their Wives and the families and group of supporters of their wives.-----

so, here i share with you the secret thinking pattern to AWAKEN THE MAN within YOU -- The Balanced and Kind Yet Assertive and Powerful Gentleman within each of  you.----

" WITH EVERY PASSING MOMENT,  MY AGE INCREASES AND DOES NOT DECREASE. I HAVE MY DUTIES TOWARDS MY OWN LIFE ... 

I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO IN LIFE THAN TO PLAY MIND-GAMES AND LEGAL GAMES WITH YOU, YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR BROTHER, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR ENTIRE GROUP OF SUPPORTERS ... 

SO YOU GO YOUR WAY AND I GO ON MY WAY...

IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME, YOU COME MY WAY...

IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH YOUR FATHER, YOU GO HIS WAY...

CHOICE IS YOURS...

MY MOTHER MADE THE CHOICE OF STAYING WITH MY FATHER AND SO I AM HERE ----

I HAVE MADE MY CHOICE IN LIFE  AND I HAVE STARTED WALKING ON MY PATH. .. ----

I DO NOT WANT TO GET TRAPPED BY COMPULSIONS IN LIFE "-----

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN PROVOKE ME WITH LEGAL AND / OR ILLEGAL METHODS AND TRIGGER MY ANGER, YOU ARE MISTAKEN.----

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN WASTING MY TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY IN MEANINGLESS EMOTIONS, BUT IF I HAVE TO STRIKE BACK ,

I SHALL DO THAT TECHNICALLY, LEGALLY, SCIENTIFICALLY WITH DEADLY ACCURACY.....

SO, DO NOT MESS WITH MY ME AND MY  FAMILY.------

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

so, guys, such an approach will give you the MENTAL STRENGTH and STAMINA required to CARVE YOUR LIFE the way you want it.

Learning

4 Replies

fighting back (exec)     23 November 2014

great mr natrajan.........your posts are very encouraging and eye opening. i have been in this forum for long.but have hardly come across such posts.where there is provoking of thought.......good job

SuperHero (Manager)     23 November 2014

Thanks Natarajan. As mentioned by Fighting back your thoughts made me to think and rethink..

Courtesy - Below is From Swathi heroine(South India) in Open Heart with RK Show

Some eyes just see your weaknesses and there lips spread ugly lies.

They use there large large wings, they use them to fly fast and high.

That's when you call out the Truth, Your slow poke friend who is behind.

You urge Truth to not be a shadow, but please come out and shine.

Testing and Teasing Truth takes a while. 

A schedule it follows its own sweet time.

Truth is a naughty fellow it will sneak up from behind.

Boy its got a timing and timing is wickedly divine.

When you are reduced to rumours  its there job to hurt your pride.

Be like a lotus in a murky pond, Rise above the filth and Keep your identity alive.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     23 November 2014

Mr. Natarajan... I am running out of words to thank you. These are the right words of encouragement that I needed now.

dineshp83 - Legal Fighter. (manager)     23 November 2014

Mr natrajan,

I really don't know what to write I mean come on yar you have just pointed out exact same mistake all victims of 498 a fighters do , u see I myself going through it from 29 sept when I caught my wife with her bf in very unpleasant position and then her all 6 b f names came in light.( u can read my thread for details )

The point is even after all this I was ready to forgive her and start new life just for my daughter swara who is 19 months old but the other party was playing mins games with launching nc against me giving false complaint and finally they launched 498 a on 5th nov .

I did all these mistake friends that wasting time to file sivorae thinking of forgiving and wastes time when they were preparing for long legal hharassment of me and my family.

I did got angry I did neglected my health and it causes me mils heart attack and hell lot of money on other side they are happy with all false cases I got anticipatory bail in 2 hours for all my family as they wanted no body to be out for my bail.

But after reading this now I will think 4 times before any action or reaction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register