LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddhi Agarwal (Owner)     11 August 2011

Making dy. registrar a party?

Dy. Registrar of Co Op. Society is suppose to act against managing committee for their criminal and harrasing acts against members of society. My room was broken in by the thugs in the managing committee and the case is on in MM's Court, Ballard Pier since 2003. Also the case filed against me by these thugs in City Civil Court claiming that my room is illegal to pressurize me to withdraw was dismissed as withdrawn but to ensure that I can't use or rent out my office room they have disconnected power from the common meter to my room and not giving me NOC for a new separate meter asked by BEST. I have complaint to Dy. Registrar-A Ward but the thug is hand in glow with committee menvers and not taking any action. I have now decided to file a damage suit in High Court and want to make Dy. Registrar a party for his callous attitude. They are nothing short of pimps of criminals. I had even complained to Lokayukata of Maharashtra but he tuned out to be a Joke-ayukta and asked me to approach court. . Iti is unfortunate that persons appointed to check corruption are indulging in protecting corrupt persons and draw fat salries and benfits at public cost and must be made accountable for their dirty acts. Pl. Advice ?

Learning

1 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     11 August 2011

You can make Dy.Registrar as party making hin answerable for his inaction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register