LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

oxy (mba)     25 February 2017

Maintenance outcome

I am seperated from 3 years now.. i have a son.. where iam paying maintainance she 8 months now.. my wife asksing 50 lacs almony to settle the case.. for how long can i keep paying mainatnce and prolong any solution ??

i wanna get rid of her any cost.. iam tired going through court every month

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : oxy

I am seperated from 3 years now.. i have a son.. where iam paying maintainance she 8 months now.. my wife asksing 50 lacs almony to settle the case.. for how long can i keep paying mainatnce and prolong any solution ??

What solution? Till case is over you need to pay IA.  Permanent alimony you need to pay till you die.

i wanna get rid of her any cost.. iam tired going through court every month

Why did you get married?  You are really one useless fellow.  Men say, I can roam to court but cant live with her.  You are one f   king arsehole who cant live with her also and cant roam court also, cant arrange money for mutual also?  You sure will be cursing whoever got you married.

Advise already provided here.  Aisa toh nahi ki tu chanda maangra he aur hum samjh nahi pa rahe laugh

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Advice-on-almony-147278.asp

stanley (Freedom)     25 February 2017

@ Author .

1. you can seek divorce on the grounds of desertation if she has deserted you for more than 2 yrs .whats your lawyer doing if he cant obtain divorcee on the grounds of desertation . Your lawyer should be doing the rounds to the court expect at the time of cross you would have to go Time to change your lawyer .

2. For your son you have pay maintenance till he is 18 yrs old .

3. If maintenance is granted to your wife than it is till she re marries. 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 February 2017

Under which section you are paying maintenance and for whom?

For child normally the maintenance is till the child attains majority. However, in certain cases the courts have awarded maintenance till completion of education or till marriage.

For wife normally the maintenance is till she gets remarried or life.

So unless the complete facts are disclosed, nothing more can be suggested.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.shoneekapoor.com 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 February 2017

Dear Querist

file a divorce case based on separation U/s 13(1)(ib) of Hindu Marriage Act-1955, if both of you are Hindu and the marriage was solemnized as per Hindu law.

Feel Free to Call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register