Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b.sai.2018 (engineer)     23 June 2018

Maintenance case between father and son

Hi,
My father left our mother and married another woman 15 years go. I was in 3rd grade when this happened. We were living in our grand mother home, but separately. Since then my father never supported us emotionally and financially, though he lived in the vicinity. My mom brought up me and my younger sister by working for various daily wage jobs. I worked hard in studies and was sponsered free education by a school until 10th grade. After that I finished my B.Tech education with the help of some donors and my mom's elder brother, my grand father. I recently got software engineer job and I am working there since two years. My father never helped us in any way. He has two daughters from his second wife. My mother also didn't take any legal action against my father until now as she was concerned about our future than anything else. After I got job, my father used to ask for money monthly basis. So we stopped talking to him. Now he sent us lok adalat notice saying that he left my mother only few years ago and he completely sponsered my education and that I left him after I got job. He is demanding money every month by raising health issues. He never mentioned about his second marriage in the notice. Please help me on how I can proceed further.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 June 2018

You may either satsify the adalal with facts if you are confident...

Or Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Sr. Citizen Maintainance Act/Family/civil  matters  and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and show the case related docs etc etc …..for a considered opinion.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register