LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan (Advocate)     07 September 2008

Mah. Municipalties Act

My Client's neighbourer digs a pit and  release it the draining water and its cattles material

my client lready  makes coplaint to municiplaties Authority but they did not do any action

whether I can file a Civil Suit, and provide  me the provisions and procedures.

Learning

1 Replies

Guest (n/a)     08 September 2008

I have constructed  structure by purchasing open land and ther was property dispute among the land seller so, bmc. decided to demolishing all construted structure but at that time we have taken stay by city civil court on mumbai on 4/10/05 against bmc.(defended) and now stay withdrawn in our favor  on 1/9/08 the court  said in order to all of us(palintiff) submit all structure photo with measurement. so in further procedure bmc. will take. that is fact

My Q. is Can bmc. demolishing under s351 of bmc .act. we have proof of sens*x no. of 1967 plus NA tax receipt of 1992 and agreement of half structure in1992 so, please suggest me what can i do for save my structure and also tell me it's proof enough for saving my structure B'coz bmc. told sens*x no is now not use full for withdrawn notice. plese give answer thanking You! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register