LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen Koushley   30 August 2018

MP Housing Board irrational price increase

I have taken home loan of 16,00,000 Rs from LIC HFL. As per advertisement of Board, I had paid entire amount 18,81,000 Rs on time. The price of construction is increased by 60 percent. The price increase was mentioned in the advertisement but not the degree of increase. Owing to increase of construction price irrationally. I asked to return my entire amount. They have returned me amount deducting 5% of total amount. I have cleared the LIC HFL home loan. In overall, I have lost approximately 3.5  Lakh in interest, which was paid to LIC HFL. Now, I want to ask will I recover my loss of 3.5 Lakh from LIC HFL. Because 1. I had paid amount for the construction of house and Land cost of that time which is increase after my withdrawal. 2. The MP Housing Board is not abiding by the directive of High Court of MP stating 10% increase may be implemented per year. Judgement given in the writ petition No. HIGH COURT OF MADHYA PRADESH PRINCIPAL SEAT AT JABALPUR W.A. No.1550/2013.

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 August 2018

What is your query? Any suggestion requires that the High Court Judgment be perused.

Praveen Koushley   31 August 2018

I want my loss to be recovered any how, with the help of court or other ways. May I file case in Consumer Forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register