Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Shukla   03 June 2018

Lost of original document

Respected sir,
I lost all the Notarized original documents relating to my flat in delhi such as GPA,Sale agreement, Power of attorney of the seller of the flat from which I purchased the flat in delhi but I have only photocopy of the sale agreement of the seller of the flat.
But I have the registered owner of the flat with registered GPA,and WILL from Registrar office.
Now a lady who complaint in police station that I captured her flat and she made forged GPA in her favour (Notarized) and said that her husband is not the owner of the flat she is the registered owner of the but her document are forged and police are favouring the lady.
But her husband was real owner of the flat and he was dead in 2010 ager 8 year she shows her ownership in the flat.
I have all the registered documents relating to my flat but only Photocopy of sale agreement of her husband with payment by 54 cheques in the favour of Builder .
I also registered FIR for lost of all the original documents of flat and made advertisement in national newspaper about the lost of documents and not to purchase the flat from any other person because I am the registered owner of flat.
But lady try to sell my flat from forged documents to any other person and police does not take any action to registered FIR to check forgery of documents.
So,please help me for the above matter.

Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Sir

Can you please email me all your facts cheonogically along with occurrence dates at basu_kunal@hotmail.com? I may be able to assist you better...

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register