LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rommy fernz (Service)     24 November 2015

Looking fordivorce married in church but not in mumbai court

Me and my wife are christian, married in jan 2012 and looking for a divorce ,we have been married in church have are marriage certificate with all the stamps needed behind, we never went to the mumbai court to get married so basicly we are just married just in church nad not in any court........my question is we are looking for a mutual divorces but dont know how to go ahead from here.......?can some one guide us.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     24 November 2015

As you have a marriage certificate duly certified by the authorities.. It is certainly an evidence of being married.

As you both want to have divorce with mutual consent.. then you can directly apply for divorce with mutual consent in the family court through your lawyer. 

No need to worry.... as you both are accepting the fact that you both are married to each other and both want to have divorce with mutual consent.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation (Advocates & Consultants)

Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com Web: www.juryconn.in  

Rommy fernz (Service)     24 November 2015

Thank you , will see a lawyer.so basiclly do we have to get divorced by the normal procedures of court and church....or can we just do it with the church as we have not been to the court....wouldnt that work???????????? 

Rommy fernz (Service)     10 April 2017

Hello sir...we have finished with are divorce and now dont know how to go about annulment as we were married in church....what is the process....??? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register